The Music Students Service League is looking for new officers for the 2019-2020 school year.
The available positions are:
To apply as an officer, you must meet these requirements:
- You must be a current MSSL member.
- You must be an incoming 8th grader or older.
- Your current music teacher must be a member of the Contra Costa Music Teachers Association of California (MTAC).
Please take note: As officers, you are not only responsible for your individual leadership roles but you must also fundraise at least $50 for donations to Katie’s Clinic of USCF Benioff Children’s Hospital at least once a year. All officers must be committed to actively attend and participate in performances and fundraisers.
If you are interested in becoming an officer, please answer the following questions and email your responses to email@example.com by Sunday, July 21st, 2019.
- What position are you applying for?
- What is the name of your current music teacher(s) that is a member of Contra Costa MTAC?
- Why are you applying to become an officer in MSSL? Be specific.
- How, as an officer, would you improve our nonprofit’s ability to serve underprivileged communities? Offer specifics.
Officer positions will be announced via email on Sunday, July 28th, 2019. We look forward to hearing from you!